About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Scrap Room Reveal!

Tammy has done it once again with her FABULOUS November kit from The Scrap Room! I love being a designer for her kit club...you always get such a great assortment of products from 4 different new lines. Here are the things I came up with this month:









Plus, a layout I lifted from one of my fellow designers, Lan Amphone, because I just love how she used these papers! :)

2 comments:

LisiB said...

wow, you were busy. each lo is precious and unique. love it!!!!!

Katie said...

I really like the You Make Everything More Beautiful LO on the brown paper. I never do layouts like that but it really caught my eye and I like the lone embellishement on the other side. The Thanksgiving 2009 I forsee being scraplifted by me:)