About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Easter Layout

So hubby bought me a subscription to a monthly scrapbooking kit club, Scrapbook Deals 4 U for my birthday. I'm loving it so far! I chose the "Swing into Spring" kit and made this layout today using the kit:



By the way, there are TONS of great challenges going on over at Have Your Way With Paper....if you're needing some inspiration or just a fun, cool place to hang out and meet some wonderful fellow scrappers, you should definitely check it out!

No comments: