About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NEW & Improved!!!!


I want to invite all of you scrappy people over to the NEW & Improved message board for Have Your Way With Paper! No more annoying ads, which means no more spam or viruses. The board is nice and clean, and it's so fun having new people, as well a some lovely familiar faces, join us! Come on over and stop by to say hello....we can't wait to have you there with us!

By the way, there will be a FABULOUS online crop THIS WEEKEND, so hurry and join!!!! :)

No comments: