About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Wedding Page :)

Another wedding page using the Pebbles Inc. "The Mr. & Mrs." collection! I may put this one in a shadow box (since the embellies are pretty thick) and hang it in my hallway. We don't get many family pictures of ourselves since I am usually the one behind the camera, so this page is pretty special to me. :)


Based on a sketch by Liz Qualman.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This is a great layout, Jenny! I know what you mean about not having too many family photos! You all look great!

ms.schwiet said...

Great shape and bing