About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Full Reveal for The Scrap Room!

Who has 2 thumbs and fell off the blogging bandwagon?? THIS GIRL! Wow...I haven't blogged in nearly a whole month....and what a crazy month October was! Like I said in a previous post, I coordinate our church's annual pumpkin patch, and I was literally at the patch just about every single day during the month of October. I am pretty sure the color orange was the only color I'd see from now own, but now things are getting back to normal. ;) Whatever that is.

The good news is....I've scrapped a LOT of my photos from this year's pumpkin patch already! Thanks to the November kit from The Scrap Room, scrapping these pics was a breeze. And it feel so great to get these scrapped so soon, which is highly unlikely for me.

Without further ado, a little Fall inspiration:








Thanks for looking! :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

These are all such gorgeous creations! Love the festive fall colors. :) Thanks for sharing!

Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Clare said...

Fantastic pages and projects, can't wait for the kit to arrive!

LisiB said...

Fabulous LOs! I just love the variety you produced with this kit. So, you are done with the October madness, you have one month to relax before December!!! HAng in there, girl!!!!

Cori Kozak said...

Gorgeous layouts!! Love them all!