About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Little Home Decor Project

I don't know how, but I managed to get a little home improvement and home decor project done this past weekend! I took on our hallway and completely repainted it...so it feels good to have that done. Next, I created some wall decor using some wooden plaques, ribbon, and scrapbook paper. Got the idea from Pinterest. Check it out:


I like the way it turned out, and I have a friend who has asked me to make her one just like it that says, "Love." So, that's next on my to-do list. :) It's a great way to use up some leftover scraps of paper! Thanks for taking a look.

No comments: