About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Scrap Room Full Reveal (May 2012)

Oh man, has it been busy, busy around here! It seems like everything we do is involved around baseball 24/7...but my boys are having a great time and learning a lot, so that's what it's really all about. :)

Even with all the craziness going on, I was able to sit down with my May kit from The Scrap Room and bust out some layouts and cards:








As you can see, I was even able to go back into my ever-growing pile of photos and scrap some baby pictures of my youngest. It feels good to finally get those in an album!

Here's to busy schedules, baseball, and squeezing in scrappy time whenever you can! ;) Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Tamika said...

You've said it! I applaud you for finding the time to create such beautiful layouts and cards. I can't wait to get my kit!

Tamika said...

You're such an inspiration Jen, I looked at the SEI and said HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Can't wait to kiss the USPS man!

Barbara Ferguson said...

LOVE your creations Jenny and you inspire me each and every month!