About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Fall!

Well, it's still in the upper 80s/low 90s here in Texas, but Fall is supposedly here! I LOVE Fall photos, and every year at our church's pumpkin patch, I take tons of photos of my boys with the pumpkins and various photo areas we have. I love these photos of my little guy. The second I opened my October kit box from The Scrap Room and saw this gorgeous collection by Simple Stories, I immediately printed out these photos and got to scrapping:
Isn't he a cutie pie?! The cutest little punkin' in the patch, if I do say so myself. ;)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute page Jen!!! I am jealous of your weather!! We are having very fickle weather up here. One day it is warm.. we are talking 60's. The next few days in the 30's and 40's. Then back up again. I find it quite annoying. LOL

Tracey said...

I love this page! This is such a great collection!!

Katie said...

This is so cute, I have that collection and love using it. Thanks for some inspiration.

LisiB said...

He is so cute! What a ham. You are very lucky with the weather, we already had our first snow !

Such a pretty page and the title is fabulous

Eagle Craftz said...

Love how your lO turned out! I love the paper collection!!

Ali W. said...

Okay, you have SUCH a cute blog! I am jealous of your warm weather. It is FAAREEZING here!