About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Layout based on a sketch

I just love using sketches for my scrapbook layouts! What about you? Do you like use sketches? Do your prefer coming up with your own designs? Do you have a favorite sketch site you visit and use frequently? Leave a comment below and let me know. :)

One of my favorite sketch artists is Julie Bonner from 52 sketches...52 weeks. I was lucky enough to be on her Design Team for 3 months, and I loved working with her sketches! :)

Here is a layout I did recently based on one of Julie's sketches for Magpie Club:

4 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Fabulous page Jenny - LOVE the white pen detail!!!

Heather and Lance said...

Love your layout Jenny!

jennmom2000 said...

Love it Jenny! We miss you at SD4U btw!

Shazza said...

Hi Jenn!


I found your site while blog hopping, so glad I did, You have some fantastic layouts here, I love your blog.

You maybe interested in my challenge blogs, I would love for you to become a follower that way you get all the updates and info, also Novembers criteria will be going up in a couple of days. The more followers I have the bigger and better the prizes I can offer :)

I think you would love ARTastic =
http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com
and
'From Screen 2 Scrap =
http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com

International scrappers are welcome

cheers
Shazza

I would love to see you participate in a challenge :)