About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Peanut M&M Pumpkin


Haven't been able to blog in a while, but wanted to share this. Each year at hubby's work at the Art Center, they hold a pumpkin painting workshop for the kids. This year, Evan decided to paint his pumpkin like a big peanut M&M. Though he didn't place this year (he has for the last three years in a row!), I am SUPER proud of him for making this little creation. I thought it was so cute and creative. He did the face and everything all by himself....such a little artist! He used Mr. Potato Head hands with gloves we got from Disney World for the pumpkin's hands. He decided to go with a blue M&M because blue is, of course, his favorite color. ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is so cute! Great job!