About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sneak Peek Time!!!!!

Ohhhh yeah! It's officially summertime here in Texas with temperatures in the 90s all this week. After an unusually long winter, I promised myself I wouldn't complain about the Texas heat this summer!

For the month of June, Tammy at The Scrap Room has done it again! This monthly kit club is awesome, and the June kit sneak peeks have begun. For my sneak peek, I got to use the "72 and Sunny" collection by We R Memory Keepers. I loved this the second I saw it and couldn't wait to use it. The colors are just my style...nice and bright! If you are looking for a monthly kit club, give The Scrap Room a try...and be sure and tell Tammy that I sent you. ;)

More kit reveals coming soon!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

LOVE this vibrant LO and that thermometer is so cute!

Kelly said...

I've had your spot on scrapbook.com booked marked for a LONG time and finally got smart and decided to look at your blog. Love your work!!

ChelseaL said...

OMG!! Jenny, this totally needs to be in Magazine!!! It's soooooo goooooood!!! ALL I have to say is SUBMIT, SUBMIT!!