About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Memories Suite

Hey everyone!

I found one of the coolest scrapbooking tools and wanted to share it with you all. You digital scrappers will especially like this, but even you paper scrappers can find it useful. I am mainly a paper scrapper, but sometimes I love to use photo collages and templates to help my pages contain more photos.

This software, called My Memories Suite, is super cool! You can create digital pages, of course, but you can also create photo collages (with your own templates or templates included in the software - easy, just drag and drop!), create sketches (tons of cool embellishments and shapes), and so much more! I have only had a few minutes to play around, but this is really a cool program.

If you'd like to check it out, please click on the banner below:

ScrapBook Software - MyMemoriesSuite

Or, you can scroll down, and on the right-hand side of my blog, you will see a banner for My Memories Suite underneath my profile blurb and my "followers" box. Please click on it and check it out! You will be amazed and how much you can do with this program! :) Let me know what you think and if you purchase it! I just *may* have a little giveaway for whoever purchases this program through my blog. *wink, wink*

No comments: