About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Kit from The Scrap Room

Here are my projects I made with the December kit from The Scrap Room. I made a few more than my "requirements" this month, but I just couldn't resist....this was one of my favorite kits so far, and I have a TON of pics from last holiday season to scrap still!

Here's what you will receive in the December kit:

BASICGREY JOVIAL:
* 1 sheet Button Nose (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Coal (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Pomegranate (2-sided)
* 2 sheets American Crafts Brown Sugar Cardstock
* 1 sheet Jovial Chip Stickers (varies)
* (3) Jovial Pieces (varies)






CRATE PAPER SNOW DAY:
* 1 sheet Festive (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Candy (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Melt (2-sided)
* 2 sheets Sea Glass Bazzill Cardstock
* 5-6 pieces Snow Day LAYERED Chipboard (varies)




JILLIBEAN SOUP CHRISTMAS SOUP:
* 1 sheet Turkish Bay Leaf (Kraft background)
* 1 sheet White Sugar (Kraft background)
* 1 sheet Sweet Christmas (Kraft background)
* 2 sheets American Crafts White Cardstock
* (3) Melissa Frances Chenille Candy Canes
* (1) Melissa Frances Paper Bag & Tag (varies)
* approx. 1 yard Red Striped Bakers Twine




GIRLS PAPERIE TINSEL & TWIG:
* 1 sheet Tinsel & Twig (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Festive Brocade (2-sided)
* 1 sheet Holly Berry Floral (2-sided)
* 2 sheets American Crafts Black Cardstock
* (1) 6"x 12" Tinsel & Twig Alphabet Sticker Sheet (varies)
* (1) 6"x 12" Tinsel & Twig Elements Sticker Sheet (varies)
* 1/3 sheet Tinsel & Twig Tiny Words Sticker Sheet (varies)







How's that for one awesome loaded kit?!?!??!

Plus, I still have plenty left for some quick cards and maybe another layout or two. Ask Santa for a kit club subscription to The Scrap Room this Christmas! :)

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

oh my gosh! I have to have this kit!

jennmom2000 said...

Your work always makes me wish I had these kits! Fabulous stuff!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i still can't get over how many layouts/projects you can do with just ONE kit!