About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, February 4, 2011

February REVEAL from The Scrap Room!

Hey everyone!
Are you staying warm? We are on Snow Day #4 here in Texas....that's 4 days in a roll my oldest has missed school because the roads are too icy and dangerous! This is crazy! We were never lucky enough to miss school like this when I was a kid. ha!

Anyway...being locked up inside the warm house has at least provided a little bit more scrappy time (when my boys are playing nice together, that is).

Speaking of scrappy time, have you seen the February kits from The Scrap Room?! Here's what you'll get:



How's that for a gorgeous loaded kit?!

Here are my projects for the month using this kit:














PLUS, a 2-pager that I can't quite show yet!!! All of that with ONE monthly kit. You can't beat the value of the TSR kits! If you are looking to join a kit club and want to get a lot of bang for your buck, The Scrap Room is the only way to go!

5 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great kit! and awesome layouts!!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wowee, that's a ton of fab layouts!!! I especially love the Tubing one. :)

Cori Kozak said...

Wonderful layouts!! I just love visiting your blog! Have a great week!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the message at SI! Your pages are stunning!!! I am following for inspiration! :)- Kelly H

Melanie said...

Awesome layouts Jenny! I'm going to copy how you show the monthly kit...I like that idea!