About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Layouts - #11

Oh Santa....what's not to love? :) This layout was based on a sketch from Sketch Inspiration. Sketch Inspiration is my sister's weekly sketch site. Every week (on Sunday), she posts a new sketch. If you do that sketch and enter into the online gallery on her site, you will have a chance at a great weekly prize! There's a new sketch and a new prize every week...and she is also selling her new Volume 2 sketch book! Check out the site for details. ;)


Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

adorable. love the BELT!

Rebecca Geile said...

Love the belt. How clever.