About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Layouts - #4

How's your Christmas shopping going? Got everyone checked off the list yet? I sure don't! I still have 5 gifts to buy for people on the list, plus a few little things for my youngest son. Hope to get that taken care of this weekend...hopefully.

Today's layout is about our Childrens' Christmas Program at our church. My youngest was a donkey for this program in 2009...how cute is he?! LOL I took a few pictures of him with some of the other kids in the play, one being my niece Brooklyn, who was cast as Mary. They did such a great job! Can't wait for this year's program. :)


This 2-pager was also made with the December kit from The Scrap Room, featuring Jillibean Soup "Christmas Eve Chowder" collection.

Merry Christmas!!! xoxoxo

No comments: