About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Scrap Room - January 2013

Good morning, everyone! Well...kinda. We were up all night with my youngest son running fever. Not sure what is going on there. He seems fine except for fever. He's better now, but I keep checking his temp. I hate it when my babies don't feel well! :(

Anyway, the January 2013 monthly kit from The Scrap Room has been revealed, and I wanted to share my projects using this kit.

First up, my cards:



Next, my 2-pager:


And finally, my layouts:





As you can see, I was able to use some divided page protectors and the Sn@p! Life portion of the kit to scrap some vacation photos from this past summer. I really love using the divided page protectors and hope to incorporate them more in my albums. It seems like I get so many more photos scrapped using this method. Plus..it's a lot of fun to design each little divided area. ;)

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

WOW!! You did wonders with this kit!! I love your projects!!