About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summertime is Here.....

And here's the proof! Aaron got a little blow up whale pool for his birthday, so we decided to fill it up yesterday and try it out. The neighbor kids heard us outside and quickly rushed over in their swimsuits. LOL The kids had a blast playing in the new pool (even though they already busted a hole in the slide part) and playing with the new bubble machine! Make sure your speakers are on! :)

Click to play this Smilebox postcard:
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

JeNn said...

How cute!! Love those pictures..they are having big fun! :0)

Trisha said...

Looks like fun, too bad I wasn't invited.