About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few More!

A few more layouts I've done this past week!
The first one was a challenge over at Scrapbook Deals 4 U. They are having a summer challenge over there, and this week's challenge was to use the sketch provided, make sure at least one of the pics had me in it, and use the title to a song. So, I scrapped some photos from our HYWWP get together back in June. We found a shopping cart in the parking lot of the hotel and had some races. :)



This second one is from our time at Epcot in June. This lady was so amazing to watch! She is a Japanese candy sculpter. She picked Evan out of the crowd to receive one of her pieces of candy art. He suggested a blue monkey, so she made him a blue monkey sucker, hand painted and all. So cool! My good friend, Rosemary (picture above in the scooter) sent me these beautiful ribbons and brads as a prize, and I knew they'd be perfect for this page! (Thanks, Roe!)



Lastly, these pics are from our first character meal at Disney World. We went to Chef Mickey's, and as you can tell from the photos...the boys LOVED the desserts! :)



Thanks for looking!!!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

3 fabulous pages there sweets!! LOVE em!!

Kim Strother said...

Each of these layouts are so different, yet all so fabulous!

Groovy Deborah said...

AMAZING projects that you have created!!! TFS :)
Deb♥