About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sharing a Layout

Wow, looks like I haven't blogged in a while. Even missed my Wordless Wednesday for this past week. Darn. Super busy around here, but I've managed to do some scrapping! Here's a page I did of Aaron at the Ft. Worth Childrens Museum of Science and History. We went there last year as a little get-away for the day, and the boys had a blast! So many hands-on fun things to do and cool things to see. Of course, Aaron loved the Lego table!

Journaling reads:

Oh, how I love to watch you think and figure things out! Those little gears are a-turnin', and those little hands are always moving. I love you, my smart boy!



I haven't announced here on my blog yet (shame on me!), but I made the Design Team for The Scrap Room! I have always LOVED this monthly kit club and am SO honored to be on the team. If you are looking for a great monthly kit club, I highly recommend TSR. I mean, where else do you get a monthly kit with 4 different collections in it, plus a little sample of flavored coffee? Yes, I said coffee. Scrapping AND coffee....the best of both worlds!

I have been busy creating some projects with the September kits...can't wait to post them! :)

1 comment:

JeNn said...

Jenny!! I LOVE this layout! Those little gears and the papers are perfect! You did a fab job!! :0)