About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Sketch Site!

Check this out!

I'm so excited! My big sister has decided to start her own Ning community for her sketches! Each week, she will be posting a sketch for inspiration, and you will be able to upload your layout based on her sketch to the gallery. She just recently taught herself how to make sketches on the computer, and she's so good at it! If you'd like to join, please visit here:

Sketch Inspiration

Everything is still new, and she is figuring out how to use Ning, set up albums, etc. So please bear with her as she figures everything out. I'm sure several changes will be made, but thought I'd let you all in on this new and exciting place! Please stop by the forums there and let her know that I sent ya. Hope to see you there! smile.

Jenny


Visit Sketch Inspiration

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm a member of the site. Your sis is so talented.