About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Are You Tired of Disney Layouts Yet?

I sure am! LOL But, I've got to get these done. I know it's unrealistic to think I can get all of my Disney pics scrapped, but I'm certainly going to try!

Here is one I did using a shaped photo collage template from Scrapbooks Etc. I left one part of the template blank so that I could add my journaling there. Super simple, but DONE.

These pics are of my boys finally getting to meet Buzz & Woody at Hollywood Studios. Aaron had talked all day about meeting them, and he finally got too. Priceless.



By the way, many thanks to all of you who have been commenting on my blog. I {love} comments and enjoy reading them! :)

5 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is ADORABLE I love how you did the photos. Super cute. Great papers and layout. I love it!

Michelle said...

I am not tired of your DW photos!! I have enjoyed seeing how you did them. I love that you use other products & embellies not just Disney things. Ben was scared to death of all characters last summer!! It was bad!! He loves Disney tho and is asking to go again.

lisa said...

Adorable! I wish I could figure out how to use those templates!! Never tire of your Disney layouts!

sarah said...

this is such a CUTE layout! :) love the template!

hugs,
sarah.

scrappinmomto2girls said...

I love your Disney LO's!! I could never get tired of Disney. I LOVE Mickey Mouse! Even at 31 he is still The Mouse!!