About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 New Layouts

Trying to catch up on last year's t-ball pics.....yeah, I still have way too many to scrap, but I did a 2-pager recently that helped me catch up a little. It was inspired by a layout in Creating Keepsakes magazine:



This second one is my May "Sneak Peek" layout for The Scrap Room! It features Bo Bunny's new Sophie line. I love these papers and stickers! The colors/contrasts are so pretty! This pic is of me and my HYWWP girls last summer in Dallas. It's only about 2 months until we meet up again...this time, Destination: CHICAGO!!!! Woohoo!



See you soon, girls!!

1 comment:

Frances said...

These are great Jennifer. That two pager is fabulous...the blocking and colors. I really love it!!