About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Disney Pages

Good morning, everyone!

I've got cinnamon rolls in the oven, and my little guy is still sleeping. The boys went to a friend's pool party last night, and I guess Aaron was completely worn out! He NEVER sleeps this late! But hey...I'll take it. Summertime rocks.

Speaking of summertime, I'm STILL scrapping photos from our family vacation to Disney World when we went back in 2009! The Scrap Room's June kit made scrapping these memories a breeze! Everything I needed was right there in the kit, so I busted out 2 Disney pages in no time. Gotta love that!

I loved these pictures that my hubby took. They are of my son and my nephew waiting on the steps of The Crystal Palace for lunch one day. I have no idea what they were discussing at the time, but they looked too cute sitting there on the steps and looking at the castle together:



Next up is a page I did of the kids playing in Minnie's House in Toon Town. They loved exploring all the cute little nooks and crannies of Minnie's House. :) I think this is the only picture I got of them inside the house, though, because we were too busy exploring everything! hehehe



I used the little "Hi There" sticker below the photo because I thought it sounded like something Minnie would say. :)

Thanks for looking, and I hope you are having a happy summer filled with memories!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your pages! Isn't the PB&J line perfect for Disney?!!! I have some in my Scraptastic kit this month and did 4 pages from our 2009 trip.

LisiB said...

Very cute layouts! Just adorable. Love the color combination and your clean and simple approach.