About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, June 29, 2012

July Sneak Peek!

Hey everyone! Just sharing my latest layout for The Scrap Room today. This page was inspired by a sketch from Susan Stringfellow. I got to use the Pink Paislee "Prairie Hill" collection for my sneak peek, and I scrapped a new beach photo for this page:


All of those little diamonds were hand cut from one of the patterned papers. Did you notice that there are really no embellishments used on this page? I used the patterned paper as my "embellishments" and used some alphas for the title. That's it! :) I can't wait to show you the whole July kit....it's amazing and a must-have for summertime photos!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's a great page, Jen!!! I love the beach photo as well. Have a great weekend! :)