About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Proud

Every now and then, you just gotta brag about your kiddos, right? I finally got around to scrapping one of the graduation photos from my youngest son's preschool graduation in 2011. This boy makes me so proud. He's got such a sweet, friendly spirit. He's just a happy-go-lucky kind of kid, almost always with a smile on his face. Even when he was just a little baby, people always asked us, "Is he always this happy??" My answer was always: Yep. Except when he's hungry. LOL!

I thought he would be all shy walking down the aisle at his preschool graduation. Nope. He actually had a little "bounce" in his step as he tried not to grin from ear-to-ear as he proudly walked down the aisle to the stage. His little tassel on his graduation hat swung back and forth, and he giggled as it smacked him in the face. Made me smile. And giggle myself. He makes me so proud. :)


No comments: