About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ripley's Aquarium

Have you seen the August kit reveal for The Scrap Room? I love this kit...the colors are so awesome, and there is such a wide variety!

My favorite part of the kit was the Little Yellow Bicycle "Splash" collection. SO colorful and bright...so perfect for summertime pictures!

I used it for my sneak peek, but I also used it for this layout:


These pictures were taken at Ripley's Aquarium during our Myrtle Beach vacation back in June. That aquarium was so awesome! If you are ever in Myrtle Beach, you gotta go to it. I highly recommend it. ;) The "shark tunnel" was the coolest...you step onto a moving conveyer belt, which takes you through an aquarium tunnel. The sharks are literally swimming all around you and even ABOVE you! So cool. My boys loved that. :)

On a side note...it's AUGUST aleady?!!! How did THAT happen? Wow.

Oh, and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! You have until Aug. 28 to enter. Happy August, everyone!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

This is such a fantastic page! I can't wait to view my kit in person!