About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Arrrrrrrr!

I finally finished up a pirate 2-pager I did from our trip to Disney World. (click on the picture below to see it bigger) I kept the little scroll the pirates handed out to the kids who took the "Pirate Oath" and used it for the right side of my 2-pager. I rolled and tore the edges, distressing it a bit to make it more pirate-y. (is that a word?)

Journaling:
We stumbled upon this friendly pirate show in the streets of Adventureland at Magic Kingdom. Captain Jack Sparrow himself appeared and even picked Brooklyn out of the crowd to teach her how to sword fight in true Captain Jack style. At the end of the show, all of the kids got to go up and take a Pirate's Oath and received a little rolled up certificate (see other page). Even little Aaron walked up to the front to take the pledge! :) So I guess I'm the mom of two little pirates now....arrrr!

No comments: