About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Most AMAZING Women You Will Ever Meet....

...and I've had the pleasure and total honor of meeting several of them in person already. I'm talking about my friends from Have Your Way With Paper. Wait, wait...I know what you're thinking: "Friends from an online message board? Really? How close could you possibly be online?" But I'm telling you....we are a close-knit family over there, and I have never in my life "met" such awesome ladies.

Yes, we all came to this message board because of a common interest in scrapbooking...but over time, it has become so much more than that. We have been through so much together. New babies, loss of loved ones, exciting times, devastating times...you name it. We have poured our hearts out to each other on the boards and in private conversations with one another. We share our hobby, but there is such a unique "sisterhood" with the ladies of this message board. Honestly, it's like something you'd see in a movie. Just good, loving, big-hearted women of all ages...the kinds of friends we all dream of having.

Today, I checked the message board as part of my morning routine, like I normally do. And to my surprise, someone had started posting encouragement messages to each member by name. Just look at what these precious women have said to me:

Trisha said: I can't even begin to put into words how I feel about my little sister. She's really stepped out of her comfort zone this year and started working alongside me at school. She loves those kids and they love her. She had mud all over her nice black pants today from picking up kids and loving them....does that tell you who she is?

Lisa said: Jenny...the pupeteer!! LOL!! Quiet up front...crazy inside!! I love your KIND KIND heart. it is the best word for you. Kind. you are concerned for all of us lucky enough to be in your world, and that world is never to full. for being my friend!! I love you a ton!

Elaine said: I do believe Jenny is the quiet type but I can tell she has alot of STRENGTHS, her actions speak for her and she - like her sister - is a sweet, kind and caring person. And what an AWESOME scrapper!

Josie said: Hey Jenny! You are such a great woman! You may be the quiet one - but when you have something to say - it is important - your whit, love and advice - you are a great asset to the boards!

Roe said: Oh Lisa...after Texas I know what you mean....Jenny, you are not just gorgeous outside, but inside too. You are a strong woman and a great role model for all who are around you. I am so glad I had a chance to give you those in person...!!!

Rita said: Jenny has such dedication to her family. You just know that she is doing everything humanly possible to make sure that her boys grow up knowing that they are loved. Such a dedicated wife, mother, and friend. I love the closeness that she shares with her family and such amazing talent!! Jenny, I truely hope that i get to hug you in person one day.

Wendi said: Oh man... here i go getting all teary eyed
Jenny is my ROCK!
I would NOT have made it this far as owner of hywwp without her. period.
She is SUCH a tremendous help to me and has been here with me, no matter what, ready for whatever comes next... willing to help. I could NOT do it without her. I dont pay her enough...on a more personal level... Jenny... You have brought me so much in my walk with the Lord. You always seem to have the right scripture and advice when I need it. When you type a prayer for me, I can feel it. Like you said, this hobby brought us together for some reason and in the last year, I think that has come full circle as to why. You are amazing, your faith and devotion inspires me and I couldnt do it without ya darlin. I mean that. Never have I "met" someone whom I have so much in common with LOL Pauly Shore, In Living Color, crazy little boys (both of them) a spaz dad and uncle ... the list goes on and on. Its gonna be the best day ever (aside from the obvious) when we meet!!! Love you girl....


Paula said: she's the yin to the yen (trisha). i don't think one could function without the other. she's smart and sweet and always standing there with open arms just waiting to give and love whenever.

Laticia said: Jenny, you are a doll. I love your face! We are both so busy these days that we don't get to hang out a lot but I think of you all the time. These other gals know what they are talking about....you are so very kind. You are a dedicated mother and wife. You always seem to have it together and I know if I ever need something planned that you are my girl. Thank you for your friendship. I love you!!!!

Robin said: Jenny strikes me as a very responsible, smart, and loving person. I admire her closeness with her sister and her wonderful creativity that shows in her LO's. She's a down to earth person always ready to help out.

Lynn said: Jenny is a beautiful woman..inside and out. She is an inspiration, I'm sure, to other young women in her church. She is a loving mother, wife, daughter and sister with a very generous heart.

Krissy said: The first thing I remember about Jenny is being FLOORED by her layouts when I started here and to this day my faves folder is overflowing with her beautiful work. But now when I think of Jenny the word FAITH springs to mind. Faithful to her family, faithful to do what she says she will do, faithful to all of us. Her to do list just astonishes me some days but she does it all...well...faithfully and still finds time to let love and creativity spill out on her pages...LOVES to you Jenny!

Chelsea said: Jenny, I truely love seeing your beautiful face on here!! You are a awesome mother,great scrapbooker,brave teacher and everything else wonderful!! Like many gals on here I can't wait to meet you IRL!!

Marlene said: Jenny, you are a rock, no doubt about it. Steady, easy, dependable, and a huge blessing to us all!

Erin said: Jenny rocks! I love her down-to-earth, creative, good momma self. Her layouts are incredible and I feel so blessed to have gotten much closer to her in the past several months. Muah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's that for amazing encouragement?? I'm telling you...these ladies are the best. If you're a fellow scrapper and looking for a true online "home"....HYWWP is the place to be!

I cannot WAIT until we meet up again this summer! :) I love you, girls....you truly are the best friends a gal could ever ask for!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Jenny, you deserve all the love we can convey to you...plus some!! hugs...