About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Would you like to be a Guest Design Team Member?

How would you like to be a Guest DT member for Have Your Way With Paper? Now's your chance! Find the details here. Guest DT members will have 3-month terms and will receive some free products to work with. Our online family is so special...truly a close-knit set of scrappers....and we would love for you to join us! :) Any questions, please ask!

1 comment:

Jennifer Vinson said...

I am intersted! I will have to check it out!