1. Patience truly is a virtue.
2. Never ask a room full of 2-year-olds who made a stinky in their pants....no one will claim it, even though you know who the smell is coming from.
3. Take all the puzzles out of your room and only bring them out for special occasions, or you will be cleaning up puzzle pieces and putting puzzles back together long after the kids have gone home for the day.
4. Speaking of toys, take ALL batteries out of electronic/noise-making toys.
5. Keep Kleenexes in your pockets at all times.
6. Germ-X is a MUST...several times a day.
7. Once you let your class full of 2-year-olds paint with their brand new set of watercolors, there will no longer be the option of 5 or 6 pretty colors. They will all be brown because 2-year-olds don't believe in cleaning off the paintbrush before dipping it into another color. So from now on...all painted pictures will be brown.
8. Have "Storytime" at the same time as snack time...their mouths are full, so they don't talk over you as much....and they sit in their seats a little longer.
9. The sillier and more annoying the song, the more they like it.
10. Glue sticks are not food.