About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine




Soooooo excited!!! :) Check out page 52 of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. The first layout on the page is one I did based on one of my sister's sketches AND using a kit from The Scrap Room! Advertisement for both of these great sites. :)

On Friday (the 26th), the online version of the magazine should be up, and you can view it online if you don't subscribe. Btw, I highly recommend subscribing to this magazine! The pages are thick quality, and there are lots of great ideas and sketches in the articles. You can check out the Winter issue now, but be looking for the Spring issue on Friday! :) This issue will be in stores on March 26th.

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Congratulations!! You do beautiful work!!

Michelle said...

Yay!!! So excited for you!! Tho not at all surprising.. your pages are beautiful, and your sis's sketches are great! :)

Frances said...

WTG Jennifer...I am going to have to take a look!!

lisa said...

SO happy for you!! Very well deserved honor!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Congrats Jenny! So exciting to be published!!!!