About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snow Pages

Yeah, I know. I'm sick of snow too. But, the good thing about snow is....it usually makes a great background for some cute pictures! hehehe Here are a couple of pages of my little guy from our trip to New Mexico back in January.

This first one is based on a sketch by my sister, Trisha. I also used my December 2009 kit from Scrapbook Deals 4 U:




This second one is based on a sketch by my buddy, Paula, and is also this month's Sketch Challenge at Have Your Way With Paper!:



I'd love to see your page based on this sketch too. If you have a chance, please join us at HYWWP and show us what you create! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are cute!!! Love the pics you got. Glad you guys had a good time in NM. We never did make it tubing.. and we had/still have a free coupon for the tubing place not to far from us. :( Snow is melting fast and furiously!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love these pages! so cool! no pun intended!

Cori Kozak said...

Love these snow layouts and I am soooo stealing your titles! :)