About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Go Fly a Kite.

Just sharing a 2-pager I did of my boys flying kites last year with my parents. I used a Pagemaps sketch for this one and some Echo Park papers/embellies. This is one of the layouts I got done at the crop/retreat we went too a couple of weekends ago. The lighting was off when I took this picture, so that's why it looks bright on the first page and dark on the second. Sorry about that, but you get the gist. ;)



Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Super cute, love those papers.

The Scrappy Cottage said...

I like the way you did the clouds. Such a wonderful spring day layout.....