About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 2011 Full Kit Reveal from TSR!

Whew, what a weekend! Did anyone do anything fun for National Scrapbook Day? Our crop went really well. I got a total of 12 pages done over the weekend, and the classes I taught were a lot of fun. We met some really nice people too! :)

Before I left for the crop, we had our full reveal at The Scrap Room for the May 2011 kits! Here are my projects:

Girls Paperie "Jubilee" collection:





Jillibean Soup "Chilled Strawberry Soup" collection:





Glitz Designs "Laced with Grace" collection:



Bo Bunny "Ad Lib" collection:




The above teacher's gift was also made with our monthly stamp add-on kit! It was perfect for a cute little teacher's gift for the end of school...which is coming up super fast! :) I also have a 2-pager made with the "Ad Lib" collection, but that will have to wait until our Recipe Card reveal time.

I've got LOTS more to share from the crop this past weekend, but I haven't even attempted to unpack my stuff yet! hehehe Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Cowgirlpal said...

Hi Jenny! Love your colors and style!!!! How did you do the curled edges on the "Handsome Young Man" page? Ki love techniques that don't require buying a machine or equipment. Thank you for the inspiration, I've added you to my Favorites bar.
Mary Kay