About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Busy, busy around here! It's been one thing after another for the past few weeks....preschool graduation, my little sister's big wedding, end of school festivities, my son's 5th birthday party...and the list goes on.

Now, it's time to relax a bit and enjoy the rest of the weekend with my family. All the big plans are over with, and it's good ol' summertime. I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and are finding some relaxation amongst all the busyness as well. :)

In honor of Memorial Day, here is a patriotic page I made from last year's 4th of July celebrations:

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Great layout Jenny! I like all the photos on the layout without it being too busy...awesome!