About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ahhh, the weekend

It went by WAY too fast! Had a good one, though. Friday night, Van had a photography workshop he had to help teach, so the boys and I stayed home, popped popcorn, and watched Bolt. Cute movie. Saturday night, we went to my sister's house and had homemade stew and cornbread with smoothies for dessert. Yummy!

Today, we went to church, went out to eat with my parents and sister's family. Tonight, we went over to Van's parents' house for supper. The boys played baseball in the front yard after we ate...and when I say "the boys", I mean Van, his brother, and his dad. LOL! Just got home and got the boys in the tub. Evan has picture day on Tuesday...not sure what he's going to wear yet. We may take a trip to Abilene tomorrow while Evan's in school so that we can exchange Aaron's Easter outfit I bought at JC Penney. I got it home and realized the pants were a different size than the top (it was all on the same hanger), so hopefully we can exchange the pants for the right size.

I got a few layouts done this weekend. I finished up some Design Team projects for 52 sketches...52 weeks and started on a circle acrylic album for Evan's bday pics from August. I swore after the last acrylic album I did that I would never do another one because of all the pre-planning and thinking backwards you have to do for it....but yet I find myself making another one. I'm pretty sure this will be the last one I make! I'm not too happy with the way this one is turning out so far, but at least it's getting done. I'll share pictures soon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend...I'm gonna go finish up another page! :)

3 comments:

JeNn said...

My weekend went super fast too. Can't wait to see the layouts you got done!! :)

Trisha said...

Hmph, that's a whole lot of scrappin' you've been doing. What about me?

Katt said...

Personally I think weekends should be five days and we should only work two. LOL Glad to hear you had a good weekend!