About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Middle of the Week


Well, it's Wednesday. I'm supposed to be at church right now, but I had some work I had to catch up on, so Van took the boys and I stayed home. I just finished one of the projects I was supposed to get done (Design Team work), but I have about 2 more to do. I'm going to go cook supper here in a sec too for the boys to have when they get home. Other than that, today was a pretty quiet day. Aaron and I snuggled on the couch this morning and watched Blue's Clues together. I'm gonna snuggle with him all I can while he still lets me! :) Evan had a great day at school. He came home starving, as usual. I don't know how we're going to afford feeding these boys as they get older....

Leave me a comment and tell me how your Wednesday went. Hope you are having a great afternoon!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Fast...my Wednesday went FAST!!