About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lookin for Love? Crop!

Lookin for love in all the wrong places? Well look no more! Have Your Way With Paper is having a FUN online love-themed crop this weekend...festivities and challenges are already being posted!!! Head on over and register at the message board and gallery now to get started. This truly is one of the friendliest scrapbooking message boards out there, so hurry and join us....you don't want to miss out! :)

No comments: