About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This One's for the Girls



God has placed so many special women in my life. I cannot help but think of my scrapbooking buddies at Have Your Way With Paper whenever I watch this. In fact, I was just talking to one of them today about how badly I wish I could just jump in the car and go meet her for coffee or get the kids together to play. Unfortunately, we are all scattered across the U.S., and this just isn't possible.

I think we all long for this kind of relationship with one another. That true "sisterhood" bond. Maybe you have a lot of women in your life you have this with....maybe you have just that one special friend. Maybe you haven't met that friend yet. If you do have friends similar to the ones mentioned in the above video....take the time right now to thank God for putting them in your life. I know I just did.

No comments: