About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Baseball

Quick page share. It's almost time for me to go pick up the boys from school, but I thought I'd post my latest baseball page. This year, my youngest son FINALLY got to play on a real "team." He has watched his older brother play on teams for so many years, and he was SOOOO excited to finally get to play on a team of his own.
(paper by Deja Views, stickers by Echo Park) His best buddy was also on his team this year, which made it even more fun. :) Speaking of baseball....we just got back late last night from my oldest son's traveling team tournament all weekend long. We are all still exhausted, and I have a ton of dirty laundry to wash (and somehow need to get baseball field dirt and grass stains out of WHITE pants????)...but it was a fun weekend. Our boys came in 4th place out of 12 teams. These were all big city elite teams, too, making us the only "small town" team there, so I am so proud of our guys for hanging with the big dogs and giving it their all. :) Better throw the laundry into the dryer and head out to pick up boys...thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Fantastic page!

Tamika said...

This is really an awesome page, very attractive!

Tracey said...

I love this Jennifer!! A fantastic page! The red really pops on here!