About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, September 3, 2012

The "C" Word...

Yep, it's coming. And coming fast. Christmas, that is. Only 3 months away, *gulp*

Today, I decided to whip out a quick Christmas page using Sketch #336 from Sketch Inspiration:


I hope you'll play along with the sketch challenge this week...the prize is WONDERFUL and from my favorite local-ish scrapbook store, Cat's Creations! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Yep, Christmas is sneaking up on us for sure!! My favourite time of year though! Love your layout! It's fantastic!!

Tamika said...

Very nice page!