About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Six Weeks Awards

Hello friends!
Just sharing another 2-pager I did for The Scrap Room using the September kit. This kit had me thinking SCHOOL TIME!, so I put together this page about my oldest son when he was in 2nd grade. I've wanted to scrap this page for a long time and include all of his little ribbons/awards that he received. I have some of these ribbons from when I was in grade school, and I know that eventually they turn colors and fade.

So, before I put these on his page, I sprayed them with some Krylon "Make It Last!" acid-free spray...so hopefully it will preserve them for a long time. :)


3 comments:

Tracey said...

How fabulous to scrap his ribbons!! I love this!!

Becky said...

What a great way to incorporate the ribbons! Cute layout!

LisiB said...

What a cute, cute layout! thanks for the tip with the spray. What a great way to protect those little treasures.