About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

TSR Reveal Week for September Kits!

Hey all!
Over the next several days, I will be sharing my projects I've done using The Scrap Room's September kit. This kit is one of my favorites from the whole year! Tammy really put a nice selection of new, fun products in this one, as she does every month.

For my "sneak peek" layout, I was assigned the Basic Grey "Clippings" part of the kit. It was perfect for my youngest son's preschool picture from 2011:


Love that little sly grin on his cute face. :)

Thanks for taking a look!

(By the way, BARBARA was the winner of my Wall Art giveaway. Barbara - I need to hear from you ASAP to claim your prize. Thanks!)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love this! The paper strips are fabulous!! Totally going to 'lift' this idea!!