About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

October Sneak Peek!

It's "Sneak Peek" time over at The Scrap Room! For my sneak peek, I was assigned the Bella Blvd. "Thankful" collection, which is 1 of the 4 collections included in the October kit:
I always love Bella Blvd. colors and patterns! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jennifer! Love the turkey!

LisiB said...

What a great photo. Your kids looks so beautiful. Love the bold colors you used. Fantastic layout