About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scrappy Sunday 9/30/12

Just sharing a page I did recently of my little guy at the beach this past summer. His favorite thing to do was jumping the waves! :)
I love this collection by Fancy Pants! It's their "Wave Searcher" collection...perfect for my beach pics, and more layouts using this collection are coming up. ;) Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Awww, I am loving this layout!! That collection is fabulous and the pictures of your little man are fantastic!!