About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful Blog #15

I'm thankful today for family outings! We loaded up and headed out of town this morning to do a little shopping. Quick little trip, but fun to be able to spend time together anyway. Our public schools are out all week for the holiday, and today is my husband's day off of work....so it was fun just being together. :)

No comments: