About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Blog #5

My thankfulness today is for my awesome online sisters at Have Your Way With Paper. This past summer, a group of us had a chance to meet in person, and it was the trip of a lifetime. We all met because of scrapbooking, but the friendships that have formed are so precious to me.

Speaking of Have Your Way With Paper, we have an online weekend crop going on there that started today! Lots of fun challenges and prizes...come on over and join us and see just how precious these ladies are!

1 comment:

JeNn said...

I am definately Thankful for that too! Can't wait til June so we can all hang out again! :0)