About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful Blog #8

I am so very thankful for my hobby of scrapbooking! Those of you out there who are scrappers too know what I'm talking about! ;) I love watching my childrens' faces when they look through their albums and remember things that they would have otherwise forgotten had I not taken the time to take pictures and make a page about it. I love that their little lives are so documented. I love that they will be able to show their children their albums and talk about the stories with them. I love that I get a cool, meaningful way to be creative.

Speaking of being thankful for my hobby, here are 2 layouts I did this weekend!





And here are 2 recent ones I did for this month's sponsor at Have Your Way with Paper. Our sponsor for November is the wonderful Jillibean Soup!! Their products are awesome, and so much fun to work with!



2 comments:

JeNn said...

Beautiful layouts Jenny! I am thankful that I scrapbook too. I so LOVE it! :0)

The Mom said...

Great layouts! I love the dots around the one on the black!!