About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thankful Blog #7

Today, I am thankful for a washer and dryer...and fresh, clean sheets on the bed! I know this may sound like a little thing, but I'm so glad I don't have to go to laundry mats to wash and dry things. I can do that all in the convenience of my own home. When Van and I first got married, we lived in an apartment that didn't offer a washer and dryer. I had to haul our laundry to my parents' house every weekend and sit there while it all washed and dried. It was awful and such a time waster...not to mention, I felt bad for using my parents' stuff! So, today as I washed three loads of laundry...I was reminded again of how blessed I am to have this modern convenience! :)

No comments: